Claude Monet (French, 1840–1926)
Sailboats on the Seine at Petit-Gennevilliers, 1874
Claude Monet’s Sailboats on the Seine at Petit-Gennevilliers showcases the artist’s brushwork used to create consummate scenes portraying the evanescent interplay of sunlight and water. The reflections of the sailboats’ masts, the sky, and the hillside on the river’s edge depict the soft movement of the water and the clouds. Study Monet’s work brushstroke by brushstroke as you complete this 1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.