Edward Hopper (American, 1882–1967)
Edward Hopper often painted solitary, metropolitan figures, perhaps none more famous than the ones in Nighthawks. Painted in rich blues, yellows, and reds, a waiter tends to three customers in a fluorescent-lit diner, the city streets empty outside the large windows. This 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle re-creates the clean lines and bold colors of the realist scene in stunning detail.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.